The Law of Love
Love is growth, egocentrism is constriction. Who loves lives, Who is selfish perishes. As such, love for the good feelings that comes with it, since love is the only law of life, in the same way as you breath, it is the fastest way to bliss.
10 Tips to Put The Law of Attraction into Action
1. Practice visualization. Pin pictures and quotes on a vision board to keep you focused on your goals and aspirations. Take time each day to focus on things you want to attract in your life. Visualize your future and imagine your happiness at attaining what you want.
2. Believe in the universe. You have the ability to attract what you want. The universe has a way of bringing good things to those who open their hearts, believe and trust in it. Be open minded, this way anything is possible.
3. Practice goal setting. Decide which areas of your life you want to work on and write down the steps required to achieve these goals. Getting clear on what you want and making some effort to get there sets the Law of Attraction in motion. If you don’t have a direction of travel then you are going nowhere.
4. Persistence. The law of attraction responds well to dedication and persistence so don’t give up even when the going gets tough. Remain focused and keep visualizing a successful end result.
“When you offer a vibration, the Universal forces are working in concert with each other in order to satisfy you. You really are the center of the Universe.” Esther Hicks
5. Passion. Desire is required to get you to your goals so make sure that you’re really passionate about what you’re going for and the universe will respond. Invest time in things that you really love doing. What could be a hobby now could make you a living.
6. Change your attitude. Don’t sit around waiting for your circumstances to change, behave as if they already have. If you want to find your soul mate, start loving yourself first. If you are seeking a new job or a career change, get the most out of the one you already have. Learn to Know Yourself.
7. Practice gratitude. Be grateful for what you already have and accept every gift with gratitude. The more gratitude you show, the more you will be able to open yourself up to receive more things to be thankful for, and whatever the universe has planned to give you.
8. Give something back. The Law of Attraction is not all about receiving, but also about giving. Learn to give without wanting something back in return. Giving back does not have to cost you anything, the gift of listening, a smile or a kind gesture can make a big difference to someone’s day.
9. Take action. It is good to help the universe to help you by turning thoughts into action. The right thinking with the right action is a winning combination. Repeating positive affirmations throughout the day will help keep your thoughts in alignment with your intentions.
10. Positive thinking. Focus on what you want in your life, instead of what you don’t want. If you are positive then you will attract positive things to your life and vice versa. Keep in mind that your thoughts create your reality.
The 12 Universal Laws
The Law of Divine Oneness causes us to grasp that we experience a daily reality such that everything is associated with everything else. All that we think, say, do, and accept as truth influences others and the universe around us.
The Law of Vibration states that in the Universe, everything vibrates, travels in rounds, and moves in a circular fashion. In the physical world, similar standards of vibration apply to our thinking, wants, emotions, and wills in the Etheric world. Each noise, thought, and even item has its own unparalleled vibrational rate.
For our desires to manifest on earth, the Law of Action has to be implemented. Hence, we must participate in activities that help our feelings, ideas, words and dreams to materialize in front of our eyes. The people in your life are rather pushing you towards your destiny or they are pulling you away from it.
Manifesting Ritual. Focus on the process, measure, improve:
- Get clear on what you really want
- Ask the universe for it
- Take action
- Trust the process (be patient)
- Acknowledge what is being sent to you
- Increase your vibration
- Clear all blocks that come up
As Above, So Below.
The Law of Correspondence tells us that the standards or mechanical laws that give an explanation of the physical world; light, movement, energy, and vibration – all have a matching essence in the etheric world.
Reaping what we have sown.
The Universally known Cause and Effect Law says that nothing occurs by coincidence, everything occurs according to universal laws. Each act has a ripple effect or a response. We harvest what we’ve planted.
This Universal Law expresses that everything has its Yin (female) and Yang (masculine) energies, and that the mixing and balancing of those two opposites, is the beginning of all creations. The novice mystic must equalize the Left and Right, the Good and Bad, and also balance the Right and Wrong energies inside themselves to become a true Master and co-creator with Divine beings.
Cause and Effect
The Universal Law of Compensation is the Law of Cause and Effect connected to gifts and prosperity that are given to us. The noticeable impacts of our actions are shown to us in blessings, riches, companionships, and skills.
The Law of Attraction demonstrates that we influence or create the events, people and things that come into our lives. Our thinking, emotions, speech, and acts produce energies which in turn, draw in like energies; positive energies pull in positive energies and negative energies pull in negative energies.
Transmutation of Energy
The Perpetual Transmutation of Energy Law highlights the fact that all people have the inner strength and control to alter the shape of their lives. Higher vibrations devour and change lower ones; in this way, we all can modify the energetic vibes in our lives by applying the Universal Laws standards in such a way as to impact change.
This Widespread Law expresses that each individual will have to deal with a progression of problematic situations (Beginners Tests) for the reason of reinforcing the light within. We can choose to see each life issue as a call to engage in a contest to win it, learn from it, and to stay connected to our hearts and souls, while beginning to take care of our problems. Additionally, The Universal Law of Relativity instructs us to measure our struggles to others, and then to see everything from the right perspective because no matter how difficult we perceive our circumstances to be, there consistently is somebody in a better position than us, and another in a worse place than ours – Everything is connected and parallel.
The Principle of Polarity
This Universal Law states that All is and isn’t, simultaneously. Everything is twofold. Like and unlike are alike, and extremes meet. Everything is on a continuum and has an opposite, everyone has a North Node and a South Node. Truths are all true but truths are all false. All contradictions can be reconciled. Creation, movement and understanding are brought about by two opposites uniting. Contrary energies are similar in nature, yet unique in degree. For example: Two sides of the same coin are really the same thing with differing points of experience and expression.
“To destroy an undesirable rate of Mental Vibration, put into operation the Principle of Polarity and concentrate upon the opposite pole to that which you desire to suppress. Kill out the undesirable by changing its Polarity.” The Kybalion
There are no issues, only solutions. Where do wickedness ends and goodness starts? Where does light begin, and where is the end of darkness? Everything has a negative and a positive. Like Night and Day or Hot and Cold, although apparently opposite in nature, all manifested things have two aspects which can be changed into the other by utilizing the principle of polarity.
Yesterday you felt unmotivated, yet today you feel unstoppable, why is it that? That’s The Universal Law of Rhythm which states that everything vibrates, changes and moves according to Divine Mathematical rhythms; cycles, seasons, patterns, stages of development, yin and yang, flow and inflow, to and from, backward and forward… Life’s pendulum continuously swings up and down. The ebb and flow of life, of love, of relationships is constantly changing, nothing stagnates forever, no one ever stays the same forever. However, if one knows how to use the 12 Universal Laws, then it becomes possible to have some kind of control over life’s metamorphoses or to at least influence the outcomes of chaos.