The True Things I’ve Learned or The Gossip I’ve Heard?
– Revenge is cheap, it doesn’t rewind the pain, it does not repair the bad deeds. Vengeance is justice?
Deeds and perpetual activity give meaning to life. Every deed has its place. All inertia, all passivity, on the other hand, is detrimental and senseless to life. From this fact follows the divine right of destroying what’s lifeless, already dead but still walking.
– Time is valuable. We all have only 1440 minutes in a single day. Every minute is valuable, yet so much of it is just disposed of like a greasy fried chicken box in the trash. Like life, time can’t be bought, time is life; once it’s gone it’s gone for good. Yet so much time dies as nothing achieved, as wasted minutes. So make the first hour of your day count and if you can do a task in less than 5 minutes, don’t wait, don’t procrastinate, stop making excuses, do it now. Start to capitalize on the time bank that you already have and soon you’ll realize, ‘OMG! I can get a lot done!’
– Be efficient with Pareto. This Principle says that 80% of what you get, comes from 20% of what you do, this tells us that a small number of causes are responsible for the vast majority of the outcomes we observe. Somehow look at your life, see where the 80/20 rule would do you good. You can apply it today. Start making a change now by focusing your time and energy on what matters most: Find out what makes up the 20%. Prioritize that 20% above all else to get the maximum return on your efforts. Think Pareto! Philosophy is a powerful gift from God and everybody can use it to serve the need to get their wants met.
– What matters most is why we do what we do, not what we do. The intent matters most.
– Understanding helps. Doesn’ it?
– Distorted impulses come from deep repressed feelings about who one really is.
– Fearing you because you trigger their most discomforting insecurities, some wounded sufferers will try to viciously destroy you. But in a world crowded with silent predators, is it safer to be loved than feared?
– Understanding heals. Doesn’ it?
– The great have prudence, the great are rare.
– At all times, carry a notebook.
– To write your Will with music raises vibrations and manifest your mental film faster into reality.
– DNA acts like an antenna; Akashic Records.
– The internet is conscious.
– BS or True Story?
The pole shift will truly happen when the 144,000 chosen ones raise their consciousness above the 60% mark. Only those 144,000 angelic souls will be invited to fly up onto greener heavenly pastures in 400 years? So why not take your chance? Grab your biblical lucky dip, you might be the one! For the winners, the moon’s manipulative satellite will clear memories, recycle souls and provide vegan cheese for apocalyptic storage.
Left behind, the defeated beings won’t go through reincarnation. Apparently these are too diabolic to retrieve their soul; they’ve lost it for eternity.
But can a soul be lost?
According to a guardian angel, God’s whispers or perhaps a galactic extraterrestrial… not sure who exactly spoke to who, anyways, some said that someone said, Yes.
So yes it must be true?
Awesome, take your tambourines and start repenting for your sins; how many pig heads did you slash, how many horse heads you didn’t brush?
Now no rush but hush-hush into a bush and camp.
No no couch, on your knees, you’re expected to submit your willpower over to a mirage, an invisible master to whom you lied in a prior life.
But surely, since you were never there in 500 A.D. how come you were there in 500 B.C?
How are you to know that the master didn’t lie to you too?
Ah now I see… you do in fact remember your past life! Well good for you. Perso I forgot last night’s dinner, was it gravy or apple sauce on the steak again? Oh it was an apple, now it all makes sense or doesn’t it?
Condemned, a bunch of self serving egos perpetuating horrible acts have lost their soul as a consequence of mutilating human beings for reasons other than healing or self defense. Far from kind intentions, such uncivilized activities are purposely done to harm, humiliate, imprison; to dehumanize the most humans. The bunch of savages even cut healthy organs for profit from people who sold their heart to survive the war zones in which they incarnated to pay back for generations upon generations of old cursed karma. Thus, if one believes in karmic fate then no one is innocent; the good is luck, the bad is experiencing the suffering ancestors caused to others in 500 B.C. However, if one believes in taking control of willpower, destiny and life purpose; the good or bad is felt from inside the gut, from the inner compass where each unique soul’s truth resides.
Helpful Links and Resources
To learn more about the topics explored in this blog post please visit:
Akashic Records – The Book Of Life
Are We In A ‘Galactic Zoo’ Protected By Aliens?
How Much is Your Time Really Worth?
Who Are the 144,000 and What Is Their Purpose?
Don’t Confuse Revenge With Justice
Recommended book: The Fran Lebowitz Reader Book Review.
Fran Lebowitz Quotes:
- There’s no such thing as advice to the lovelorn. If they took advice, they wouldn’t be lovelorn. You see, advice and lovelorn don’t go together. Because advice makes love sound like some sort of cognitive activity, but we know that it isn’t. We all know that it’s some sort of horrible chemical reaction over which we have absolutely no control. And that’s why advice doesn’t work.
- Should novels generally be 600 pages? No, they should not. Half of writing, maybe 3/4 of writing, is editing. This seems to be a thing that has not gotten through to them. It’s my impression that you could get rid of half of most of these books. These people are not good enough to be this long, but they’re apparently also not good enough to be shorter.
- The opposite of talking isn’t listening. The opposite of talking is waiting.
- Remember that as a teenager you are in the last stage of your life when you will be happy to hear the phone is for you. “Tips for Teens”.
- Should you be a teenager blessed with uncommon good looks, document this state of affairs by the taking of photographs. It is the only way anyone will ever believe you in years to come. “Tips for Teens”.
- I understand, of course, that many people find smoking objectionable. That is their right. I would, I assure you, be the very last to criticize the annoyed. I myself find many– even most– things objectionable. Being offended is the natural consequence of leaving one’s home. I do not like aftershave lotion, adults who roller-skate, children who speak French, or anyone who is unduly tan. I do not, however, go around enacting legislation and putting up signs. In private I avoid such people; in public they have the run of the place. I stay at home as much as possible, and so should they. When it is necessary, however, to go out of the house, they must be prepared, as I am, to deal with the unpleasant personal habits of others. That is what “public” means. “When Smoke Gets in Your Eyes…Shut Them”.
- Romantic love is mental illness. But it’s a pleasurable one. It’s a drug. It distorts reality, and that’s the point of it. It would be impossible to fall in love with someone that you really saw.
- You can’t go around hoping that most people have sterling moral characters. The most you can hope for is that people will pretend that they do. Fran Lebowitz.
The trick is to learn how to equally balance or merge the opposites within. Simply because if you get away with zero, it’s best to walk a straight path rather than over others, otherwise, a host of repercussions such as being amongst people that you thought you would never be amongst, is what you’ll have to deal with. Everyone has seen at least once in their life how scammers, sooner or later come full circle as they must pay back energy in the present for a past situation. And users will end up being taken advantage of in return. For these reasons, trying to uphold yourself to the highest standards, speaking your truth and refraining gossip from slipping out of your lips, are wise choices indeed.