Have you ever found yourself day dreaming about a life which is full of abundance?
A life where you don’t have to worry about paying your bills, feeling lonely or having to live with regrets? If you answered “yes”, the good news is that it’s possible to cultivate abundance in each area of your life, by simply changing your mindset and taking action. If you’re interested in learning about, how to create abundance and how to replicate the results you have already achieve time and time again, then continue reading.
1. Be clear about what it is that you’d like to attract into your life. The more precise you are about, what it is that you truly desire, the more likely you are to succeed in obtaining it. If you’re a visual person it may be worth considering creating a picture collage of what your dream life would look like. As an example, you could include sketches of what your dream home would look like, photographs of the places you wish to visit and words that describe the way you would feel while living the life of your dreams for real.
Alternatively, if you’re not a fan of arts and crafts, consider signing up for a Pinterest account and creating an online inspiration board instead. Either way, don’t be afraid to dream big, remember you’re only limited by your own imagination. Also remember, that the more you practice dreaming big, the easier it will become to imagine.
If you’re looking for a romantic interest, then you may also like to try creating a list of all the qualities which you’d like your ideal match to possess. Sure, it pays to keep an open mind but the act of writing out a list brings awareness about the qualities that you’re looking for, and you may even start to recognize them in potential romantic interests. Having such a list inside your mind might also prevent you from dating people who you’re attracted to but are incompatible.
2. Remember to be grateful for all the good in your life. Individuals who attract abundance into their lives have one thing in common; They have positive mindsets and are thankful for all the good which is already present in their lives. As a fun activity, consider writing down a list of everything you’re grateful for, remember to include your loved ones and favorite memories. Once you’ve completed your list you should notice a shift in your mood. The best thing about completing this exercise is that any time you catch yourself thinking negatively, you can pull out your list and it will instantly change your outlook on life.
3. Take small steps towards your goals each day. No matter how far fetched your dreams may seem, remember that they are achievable, as long as you’re prepared to take small steps towards your goal each day. If you use a lack of time as an excuse, consider spending less time watching television or browsing the web and instead work on your goals in the evenings . As an example, if your goal is to quit your day job, you could spend an hour each night working on setting up your own home based business. Alternatively, if you want to find the love of your life, you might want to attend social events in the evenings. Whatever your goals are, just remember to take action, instead of wasting valuable time sitting at home and expecting things to change on their own.
4. Surround yourself with inspiring friends. You may have heard that you become a bit like the three people you spend the most time with. So it’s important to spend your time with individuals who are supportive of your goals, rather than those who may discredit your goals or put you down. If you don’t have any friends who share similar goals, you may want to consider joining a community group of like-minded individuals. As an example, if one of your goals is to feel more energized, then you may want to consider taking up a new hobby such as a rock climbing, yoga or stand up paddle boarding class. Alternatively, if one of your goals is to start up your own business you may want to take advantage of a free mentor-ship program.
5. Remember to give back to your loved ones and your community. Contrary to popular belief, if you want your life to be abundant, it’s not necessary to be frugal with your time, money or energy. Those who have the belief that their resources are limited, struggle to live up to their potential. While it’s true you shouldn’t give more than you can afford to share, if your funds are limited in the short term then there are other ways to contribute back to society. As an example, you may be interested in volunteering once a month at a local soup kitchen, or animal shelter. When you contribute to society you’ll find yourself more aware of the abundance of resources which you already have.
The Most Powerful Abundance Prayer
From The Light of God that I am.
From The Love of God that I am.
From The Power of God that I am.
From The Heart of God that I am.
I dwell in the midst of Infinite Abundance.
The Abundance of God is my Infinite Source.
The River of Life never stops flowing and it flows through me with lavish expression.
Good comes to me through unexpected avenues and God works in a myriad of ways to bless me.
I now open my mind to receive my good.
Nothing is too good to be true.
Nothing is too wonderful to have happen.
With God as my Source nothing amazes me.
I am not burdened by thoughts of past or future. One is gone. The other is yet to come.
By the power of my belief, coupled with my purposeful fearless actions and my deep rapport with God, my future is created and my abundance made manifest.
I ask and accept that I am lifted in this and every moment into Higher Truth. My mind is quiet.
From this day forward I give freely and fearlessly into Life and Life gives back to me with a fabulous increase. Blessings come in expected and unexpected ways. God provides for me in wondrous ways for the work that I do.
I AM indeed grateful.
And so it is. (Source: Angel Awakened)
Neptune in the 6th House – The Prayer for Perfection
The Kabbalistic Secrets of Power Prayer PDF:
So what is prayer and how is it to be used?
“Prayer is one of the greatest things in the world”.
There are many different types of prayers and praying. Real prayer, the type that transforms worlds, is not a rational mental function, but an “irrational” one.
Why was this prayer answered and all the other prayers that she had prayed for so many years not answered? The answer to this question reveals to us the true power of prayer. Our Sages have taught us that prayer is a duty of the heart.
The Torah is teaching us that in order for prayer to be “heard” above, it must be spoken in the language that “above” understands and responds to. This language is non-verbal, and comes from that place within the human mind where thought and emotion merge as one.
Neptune God of The Sea Mythology
Neptune, Hope Floats: Compassion, Imagination, Inspiration, Hope, Oneness, Deception, Dreams.
Also, remember to help out others without having an ulterior motive or expecting anything back in return. While you might be skeptical about how helping out others may enrich your life, you may find that there’s nothing more rewarding than seeing that you’ve made a difference in someone else’s life. Plus, you just never know when granting someone else of an act of generosity may have a profound impact on your own life.
Turning your fantasy dream life into a reality isn’t as difficult as you might imagine. Simply put the five steps listed above into action and your life will start to transform, right in front of your eyes. Just remember to be clear about what it is you want to attract into your life and to be grateful for all your blessings. Take steps towards your goals, inspire yourself with positive individuals and give back. So what are you waiting for? The sooner you start making changes the sooner you’ll start to see exciting results.